- 1 large cauliflower, trimmed and washed
- 8 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 large pimiento, sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers (optional)
- 1 bottle Bernsteins' Italian Dressing
Break cauliflower into flowerets and cook in salted water 5 minutes. Drain and cool. In a bowl, mix anchovies, olives, pimiento, capers and about 1/2 bottle of Italian dressing. Add cauliflower and toss lightly. Chill and serve as salad entree or as an excellent garnish for cold meats and cold cuts. Serves 6.