Baked Zucchini Italiano
- 2 lbs. unpeeled zucchini, 5 inches long
- 3 slices prosciutto or boiled ham, diced fine
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and minced
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1/2 cup Bernsteins' Italian Dressing
Rinse zucchini in cold water. Drop into boiling water and simmer 3 minutes. Drain and slice in half lengthwise. Place in a greased baking dish cut side up. Mix prosciutto, bacon, parsley, onion, and dressing. Spoon mixture on top of zucchini halves. Bake 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees F., or until tops are lightly browned. Serve on a warmed platter. Variation: 10 minutes before zucchini is finished, dot tops with small pieces of yellow cheese or sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.