Shrimp and Pasta Parmesagna
- 1 lb. large cleaned shrimp
- 1.5 cups prepared Bernsteinís Basil Parmesan dressing
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, cut in halves
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) cooked pasta
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook on medium-high shrimp with1/4 Cup of Basil Parmesan dressing for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in all vegetables and continue to cook on medium-high heat with shrimp for 6-8 minutes or until shrimp is pink.
- Toss with hot cooked pasta and remaining salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min