Southwest Caesar Artichoke Dip
with Creamy Caesar Dressing
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time45 min
- 2/3 cup Bernstein’s Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a medium mixing bowl, combine Caesar dressing, mayonnaise, sour cream and Parmesan cheese, Swiss cheese, artichoke hearts, tomatoes and hot pepper sauce and mix well. Pour mixture into an 8x8 inch baking pan.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve hot.