Chicken Caesar Wraps with Veggies
with Creamy Caesar Dressing
Prep Time17 min
Cook Time20 min
- 1/4 cup Bernstein’s Creamy Caesar Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts, sliced in 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 medium red pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 medium green pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 medium orange pepper, cut in strips
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange segments
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 8 flour tortilla’s
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
In a medium frying pan, heat 1/4 cup of dressing.
Add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until tested done. Remove from pan.
Add peppers to frying pan; sauté until tender.
Add orange segments and parsley; heat through.
Arrange 3 chicken strips and a large spoonful of peppers in the middle of each tortilla. Top with 1/4 cup lettuce.
Fold and garnish each tortilla with a tablespoon of cheese, and serve