with Italian Dressing & Marinade
Prep Time2-3 hr
Cook Time0 min
- 1 1/2 cups thin-sliced or diced cooked beef/lamb/pork
- 1 bottle Bernsteins’ Italian Dressing
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, washed and halved
- 1/2 lb. firm ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small can artichoke hearts (halved if whole)
- 1 onion, sliced in rings
- 1 can rolled anchovy fillets
- 1/2 cup sliced celery hearts or inside celery stalks
- 12 stuffed olives
- 1/2 lb. Italian peppers or bell peppers, sliced
Combine meat, dressing and mushrooms and marinate 2 hours.
Pour out marinade and set aside.
On a large platter, arrange meat and mushrooms, along with remaining ingredients in an attractive design.
Spoon remaining dressing back over all, pouring off any excess.
Garnish with parsley sprigs and chill.
Serve with hot garlic and cheese bread, cut into appetizer-size serving pieces.